Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

feeling like a drowned rat today

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dave B

Staff member
Thought I'd come home and dry off a bit

I'm so happy winter is coming..at least when it's too cold it doesn't rain

View attachment 5432

Last edited by a moderator:
The sun is shining again now and rain has stopped

One of those days

I usually stay out in it but have a cold and was out in it all day yesterday including a p.i.t.a fsg job that i didn't enjoy doing while having water running in to my eyes

May go back out in a bit..did a couple of fronts for people i know and forgot to tell them last night i was coming

They work in school with my wife so will be home around 3.30 so i can get to the backs

im waiting on my car getting fixed and have plumbers fixing taps and waste pipe leek

Ouch

Had 2 slow punctures fixed yesterday and i thought 20 quid was bad enough

Hope it doesn't sting too much mate

had my car in at 8.30 and no word yet

but i rent my house so good news is i wont be paying for the plumbing work

Rain stopped me at 2.30 today pain in the butt, however there is always invoices to be done, web sites to update, facebook to promote, all sorts to get through!.
I thought you always finished at half 2 anyway green?

Didn't rain at all here today, was pretty dull though!

Rained here from 1ish, ducked and dived until enough was enough. I had a kip in my van for an hour on someone's drive and the next door neighbour (who I don't clean for) came out with a cup of tea and 3 choccie biccies. I gave her one of my leaflets as a thank you :laugh:

i like to wear clothing that dries very quickly. and is light to boot. clothing that is 80 percent cotton 20 polyester its the stuff . it can take a while to find this mix, most every maker uses it but not by any means in all their garments. the point about it is that if it rains it doesnt get heavy and dries as quick as a flash.

my lastest worker wears those grey fleece joggers now they soak up rain like a sponge. whats quite funny is that the back of his joggers have a big brown stain looks like hes sh/t himself and i notice the stain is gettin bigger by the day. the other lads laffed "heres sh/tstainharry , hey harry how come that brown marks movin upwards "

Last edited:
Back