Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Flyers & information sheets

WCF

Help Support WCF:

RealKidJoker

Do you think it's worth giving potential customers as much info as possible about potential jobs. Obviously you'll explain very quickly that you're a window/solar panel cleaner etc, but would customers welcome a flyer and two additional A5 sheets of paper?

This is what I've got planned. When out canvassing, obviously you can get a yes/no from people who come to the door. I'm thinking of drawing up a Water Fed Pole/Pure Water FAQ sheet which will explain the benefits of using WFP/Pure and how it works.

Additionally, I'd also like to make up another sheet titled Solar Panel Cleaning FAQ's explaining why your solar panels should be cleaned twice a year, backed up with some facts and figures.

Do you think people would be raging to recieve this through their door or happy they've got something to read regarding the upkeep of an expensive piece of investment they've purchased? :ninja:

I think with stuff like this you have to ask yourself what you would want/do. Personally, if someone gave me a leaflet on pole cleaning systems I would nod and smile, close the door and then put it in the bin.....aint nobody got time for that.

Ain-t-Nobody-Got-Time-Fo-Dat.jpg

...But where the leaflet may come in useful is where the customer has concerns (why are my windows left wet etc..). And if someone specifically asks about the system you use if would save you a bit of time and feed there interest/curiosity.

knock the door offer window cleaning it cheap and instant hit wen you seal the deal give them a biz card so they no ur details and say also i will leave this with you its our full list of services ?

for people who say i got a window cleaner just say thank you sorry for wasting your time and offer them the leaflet

i get in frst doin the windows then grip them for pvc cleaning and gutters then wen weather is improving offer a price for pressure washing

people will be more likely to say yes to a 100 pound or more driveways clean when they know who you are :)

yep me got my eye on quite a few jobs that I can do for custys that as of yet they dont know I can do....

so if things went slack I would put through a leaflet starting with your windows were cleaned today and go on to list other jobs I can do as I am in the process of doing at the moment ..whether it goes in the bin or not I dont care, maybe they will read it maybe not..

just dont let frank do it as he will put your bank details the wrong way round on the back and that could lose you money...:rolleyes:

i have gd method cnc .. call ack in evening get chattting to them slip in to convo il do your driveway for 150 quid then keep talking say is that ok il do it at weekend they say yea and before they know it they brought the service and dont realise it till they watching corrie on tv lol .. sales people been doin it forever i learnt it when was selling flowers at the stalls when was young :)

if I take on a blind customer, one off a tick flyer or someone off facebook I have not met in person I have a introduction letter that explains payment options, other services I offer etc etc

Back