Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ipad App For Organising Customers/round?

S

Sartios

Hello just wondering if there was a decent app or what you guys use for organising your customers and rounds on your iPad? Might be a better alternative to pen and paper.

Regards

It would look more professional going to a door with a tablet rather then a notebook :rolleyes:

Lol

I mainly meant it for organising the round and customers not for going to the door lol

Not for the IPAD... not that i know off..... BUT.....

I use Window Cleaner Pro and i payed £12.00 to back my data up on the internet so if i lose my data i just phone them and they fetch my data out to me.

But what i do is save my data and save it in my E-mail inbox so if anything ever happens to my PC i always got back up /emoticons/smile.png

Im on a 45 day trial at the moment... it runs out in a few weeks so i got to buy the full version

Its really good and i recommend it

You can use Microsoft Excel if u like... a lot of people use Excel... some people even use pen & paper ! Lol

But WCP (Window Cleaner Pro) is great... i just put the name of my customers in and then put their address in aswell as other details such as: phone 1 day before to open the gate.

It all organises it for me...

So if i had jobs tomorrow to do... i would just look on their... and i could see all my customers for that day... you can also print it off each day if u like /emoticons/smile.png

Yeah I've got that program it is very good, but as I take my iPad with me it would be even better to organise on there etc..

Thanks for the help though.

windowcleaenrpro is not confusing at all.. its simple and basic.... george is just complicated and your head is all over the place lol

WCP Is my best friend /emoticons/smile.png

Back