Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Vaping

WCF

Help Support WCF:

davewindowcleaner

I've not had a cigarette for three weeks thanks to vaping.

I have tried those cheap s**t vaper for £7.99 and cheap e liquider for £2.99 you can get in the Indian corner shop or petrol stations. Don't bother buying those cr*p if any of you are a smoker and want to give up. It made me feel ill and cause me to go back smoking cigarette again.

Anyway I found a shop in Richmond Surrey called vape emporium. It like being in a coffee shop in Amsterdam, you can try as many different e liquid flavours you like (There are hundreds of liquid flavours!) for free providing you plan on buying something. I would suggest you bring a torch with you if you go to one of these places cos you can't see anything in the room with everyone vaping away, it foggy as hell!

I am using noix & chocolate liquid which I am loving and got a bad ass sliver vape walking around vaping looking like a flying scotsman steam train.

Last edited by a moderator:
ive sin these but not shore how good for u they are? i also get a fieling there additive just like fags ? im a x smoker used to smoke joint after joint years ago i quit buy these N.H.S cards they tell u wat stage ur at like after 10 minits or wat ever it was ,your hands and feet get warmer ect ect i found them realy good but fair play m8 for trying to quit the fags :thumbsup:

Sorry I press sent by mistake.

I meant to say there was a documentary on bbc a while ago comparing cigarette and vaping and bbc were speaking to doctors and cigarette companys and it was agree more work need to be look at vaping but very little evidence so far vaping is harmful.

Anyway I feel fitter and got so many more energy now I off on the fags.

I can run for 3 miles without stopping which something I was never able to do smoking cigarettes

I've been vaping for over two years now. I went from smoking thirty a day to zero a day almost overnight. I started off on high nicotine liquids and gradually reduced the nicotine level. I'm currently on the lowest nictotine level.

I'm still addicted to the nicotine but that's not harmful to your body so I can live with that. There's still more research to be done but it's widely accepted that it's massively less harmful than smoking cigarettes.

Avoid the **** they sell in corner shops and petrol stations. Proper vape shops are good but more expensive than buying online. I normally buy 100ml of liquid at a time and that costs me £25 and lasts the best part of a couple of weeks.

I'm going to give this vaping a try. Any recommendations for a vape pen that I can buy online ? Cheers

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
Something like a Kanger Subvod is a good starting point. You can get them for less than £20 on Amazon. There's a lot of stuff out there to choose from but you can't go wrong if you stick to brands like Kanger, Innokin, Smok and Joyetech.

Totally addictive -- look at people walking about town clutching them as if they were a winning lottery ticket.

The do smell, not as bad as cigarettes but they smell all the same.

New studies out 2 months ago show they are as bad for the heart as cigarettes and no doubt future studies will show more.

If you want a cigarette I say go smoke a damn cigarette. You look less of a tw@t than clutching an electronic pipe!

Yes you got it...... ex smoker!

Retired my 40 a day habit and every day I feel like a cigarette and it's been three and a half years years of that but I have not waned.

No I don't have the will power to quit, I used those nasty pills called Champix. horrific nightmares as a side effect but a couple of weeks of that got me off the fags!

Man up and go smoke a Benny if you want a cigarette, I for one have more respect for those that do than them stupid looking pipes.

P.S. anyone claiming to be a smoker and then says they are on 20 Silk Cut a day can f*** off!! I respect vapers more than Silk Cut smokers and you know what I think of vaping!! :mad::mad:

(Now I will sit back, play the Hamlet tune in my head and await the retorts) /emoticons/smile.png)

I don't get vaping ..either smoke or don't

@Adams0211 if you want the liquid cheap i can ask woody down the rugby club as he gets it cheap for a lot of the guys down there

I'm with Green. If ya gonna smoke then smoke a ciggie. I smoked for 27 years. Loved everyone of em but gave up on the eve of my 40th birthday(11 years ago) coz I promised the kids I would. Still fancy a smoke even after all these years.

Totally addictive -- look at people walking about town clutching them as if they were a winning lottery ticket.

New studies out 2 months ago show they are as bad for the heart as cigarettes and no doubt future studies will show more.

If you want a cigarette I say go smoke a damn cigarette. You look less of a tw@t than clutching an electronic pipe!

Retired my 40 a day habit and every day I feel like a cigarette and it's been three and a half years years of that but I have not waned.

No I don't have the will power to quit, I used those nasty pills called Champix. horrific nightmares as a side effect but a couple of weeks of that got me off the fags!

Man up and go smoke a Benny if you want a cigarette, I for one have more respect for those that do than them stupid looking pipes.

P.S. anyone claiming to be a smoker and then says they are on 20 Silk Cut a day can f*** off!! I respect vapers more than Silk Cut smokers and you know what I think of vaping!! :mad::mad:

(Now I will sit back, play the Hamlet tune in my head and await the retorts) /emoticons/smile.png)

Ok, I'll bite /emoticons/wink.png

I agree they smell. Definitely better than cigarettes though. They do all smell different. I can tell if a mate is vaping on a lime flavour or a vanilla flavour.

As a grown man, I really couldn't care less if people think that I look a **** clutching an electronic pipe. An electronic pipe that is helping me to not smoke proper cigarettes. Just the same that I couldn't care less if people think I look like a **** with my massive ginger beard. I'm well and truly past caring what people think.

As for the respect part, I have respect for anyone that is trying to kick a hard to break habit whether that be with gum, patches, tablets or stupid looking pipes.

The verdict is still out as far as the health effects go. I'll take my chances though. The liquid I vape contains vegetable glycol, distilled water and food grade flavourings. That's got to be better for me than the stuff in cigarettes.

And just to add, I've got absolutely nothing against smokers. I'm not one of those preachy ex smokers trying to convert people. Vaping for me was supposed to be a short term thing to help me kick the fags. It worked. What I should be doing now is getting off the vape but I enjoy it and I believe the health effects are negligible so I'm in no rush.

Each to their own and all that :thumbsup:

I smoked for around 8-10 years off and on.

In the end I just had enough and decided to quit. It was really hard at first. But once you get past a month you're ok.

It's just will power after the addictive drugs have gone from your body.

I think vaping is a good start but the end result should be quiting. If you want to quit.

I used champix, however when you have PTSD its not a good combo, hence why I had to stop them and I'm still smoking

First of all, congratulations @Adams0211 on having a ginger beard :thumbsup:

Secondly, have some bloody wil power chaps!! Face the challenge!

Giving up smoking is really easy. I've done it 14 times. :thumbsup:

Back