Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Reaching that end of year burn out stage

seye

Finding it hard to kick my ass out the door this morning, last week or so I've felt burnt out just with trying to get as much done up to Xmas as poss and with also in mind not knowing what weather is going to be like, feel as if I need to grab as much good days as possible. Anyone else feeling gubbed yet?

It's Christmas week and you know everyone else is off and you want to join them... I'm the same now. Going to do today and pack it in till next Monday

I'm like that every day of the year when I have to go out to do a bit not just at christmas.:rolleyes:

:party: Good job lads. I did my last job of the year today ending on a high- pressure washing and window clean job. Thats me done now until next year.

I have been the same, getting really ready for a break and feeling guilty knowing that I wouldnt get everyone done. I got rained off at 2.30 today and could feel the sense of relief. Its time for a break now. Sod the guilt. Lets enjoy and then hit the new year with a bit more enthusiasm.

Now then.....wheres me beer??

I didn't get all of em done. No guilt. I can't control weather so will get to them 1st thing next year but not even thinking about it. If they wanna moan let em.

That is the thing the guilt is heavy but I couldn't have done any more than I have, today was forced to take a break as I was literally burnt out. Went and did some take aways this afternoon then collected. Going to finish commercial work tomorrow should be an easy couple of hours then that's me done as has been said let em moan.

That is the thing the guilt is heavy but I couldn't have done any more than I have, today was forced to take a break as I was literally burnt out. Went and did some take aways this afternoon then collected. Going to finish commercial work tomorrow should be an easy couple of hours then that's me done as has been said let em moan.
Make sure you have a good rest Seye....put your feet up, forget about the windows and have a few beers.

Thanks Mr Tay you know what there's some real kindred spirits around here and even though we may be scattered around the country we are together in the highs and lows it keeps me going because you can feel so alone out there at times so everyone's comradeship has been appreciated. Merry Christmas everyone.

I aint going to be finished for the xmas season, do feel guilty, but Ive tried my best, going out tomorrow, but looks like rain and sleet where im going, so maybe a day off, might take thursday off as well:), back to work on monday. Im on a weeks holiday on Jan 5th to centreparcs, cheap week, about £100 for mon-fri, as sharing with family, thats what im looking forward too.

Thanks Mr Tay you know what there's some real kindred spirits around here and even thouis thish we may be scattered around the country we are together in the highs and lows it keeps me going because you can feel so alone out there at times so everyone's comradeship has been appreciated. Merry Christmas everyone.
Spot on Seye....just sat here enjoying a glass of blackberry wine, flitting between here and the footy forums. This is a great forum. Lots of good people on here.

No work tomorrow feels good

I feel guilty as I left uk last Friday and left nephew to carry on working am kicking back here in Toronto

Merry Christmas to all

Back