Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Renewed pre filters

WCF

Help Support WCF:

keir

Just swapped pre filter and carbon filter, the pre filter was well due, it was quite brown and there weren't half some crud in the bottom of the housing.

Got these given by my neighbour who is selling up, he's sold his van and gear for £3800 and had some left over filters, they were spectrum filters and looked identical to the ones i pulled out, this was the first time since i have had the system that i have changed the filters.

I flushed them for 20 mins then started producing pure, but the lowest i could get it down to was 002,

When i got the system it was producing 000, is it just a case of they will bed in or is it that my tap tds might be higher than before?

I'll just check my tap tds, and recheck my pure now its been running for an hour

Its still producing 002, and the tap tds is 059

Probably wont show in this pic, here's a pic of the pre filter. Its not as brown because on the way back from the garage i swung it around a bit so it wouldn't drip all over her nice clean floor lol

It could be your main filters or resin, I also could not get my water down to 0 last year, but was happy with 1 so just left it.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Its settled at 001 now, after a weeks worth of work. But i might ask the lad who i bought the RO off how he got it down do 000

He's very experienced, runs a fair outfit

Back