Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Looking for a job

Alin

Hello i am from Romania for the last 9 years i was working in Greece .Window cleaner with 9year experience in companies based in Greece. With vast experience in window cleaning using the “Reach & Wash System” method and clasic window cleaning Working with ladeers .Responsible, kind & friendly towards co-workers & clients. Now i am in Dagenham area and i am looking for a job in the window cleaning.If you want a reliable man please call me. 07481099749

View attachment 6241

View attachment 6242

View attachment 6243

View attachment 6244

Hello i am from Romania for the last 9 years i was working in Greece .Window cleaner with 9year experience in companies based in Greece. With vast experience in window cleaning using the “Reach & Wash System” method and clasic window cleaning Working with ladeers .Responsible, kind & friendly towards co-workers & clients. Now i am in Dagenham area and i am looking for a job in the window cleaning.If you want a reliable man please call me. 07481099749
View attachment 6260

View attachment 6261

View attachment 6262

Back