Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Having A Small Cabin Built To Put My Ibc Tank And 4040 In

Squeak and Bubbles

Van is sorted with the cold snap, just my IBC tank which is in the front garden which is freezing due to this weather, so having my joiner build me a small cabin all kitted out with Kingspan at the side of the house. Will have own water supply inside, electric and waste pipe all rigged up along with my 4040. He stared at 9 this morning, and built from scratch. Going to finish off next Saturday (got another job on all week). He is doing this as a last minute job due to the cold snap.

This had better keep the cold out, or your going to see a grown man cry... :(

View attachment 811

View attachment 812

View attachment 813

View attachment 814

Thats magic. Just got to make sure the floor will support the weight of the IBC tank as it weighs over 1 ton.

Yes floor insulated with kingspan, then beams and wooden floor over the top. All sealed. Just got some bits and bats to do to complete. Coming tomorrow to do a bit more but will be complete next Sat. Things some of us have to do as window cleaners... :rolleyes:

Back