Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Risk Assessment And Method Statement?

Shinytime

I know there was a post on this earlier in the week, however are soem examples i have got trailing hoses, uneven ground and loss of control of water fed pole, do you guys add any others?

I know there was a post on this earlier in the week, however are soem examples i have got trailing hoses, uneven ground and loss of control of water fed pole, do you guys add any others?
Most will be job specific so you`d have to write a new one any way.
the method statement is arrive at job, sign it at reception, place out cones in area your cleaning, move cones to next area working, using water fed pole for high areas, then maybe changing to trad for bottoms. (basically exactly what you will do on arrival to leaving the job)

Hazards are listed specific to the job and the risk of it occurring from 1 to 5 almost no chance to very likely

Same here if anyone has a risk assessment or method statement send it my way /emoticons/smile.png

Same here if anyone has a risk assessment or method statement send it my way /emoticons/smile.png
Pm your e mail address to me Neil and I'll give you an example of mine during the week that I use on a school.not on here much now Neil so if you any questions you can e mail mr mate.

Back