Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

CCTV STSTEMS

WCF

Help Support WCF:

johnny bravo

Has anyone ordered any CCTV systems off ebay, if so how have they turned out.

looked in maplins, 2 cameras set-up around £250 decent set-up.

ebay usually from china but so are the ones the cctv companys use around homes. around half the price as maplins

to be used for van security , and the sexy ladys bedroom over the way:wow::666::666::rof:

Has anyone ordered any CCTV systems off ebay, if so how have they turned out.looked in maplins, 2 cameras set-up around £250 decent set-up.

ebay usually from china but so are the ones the cctv companys use around homes. around half the price as maplins

to be used for van security , and the sexy ladys bedroom over the way:wow::666::666::rof:
Hi

to be truthful m8 they all seem the same. I have had a couple of different units, as long as you get the hard drive to record a month then wipe nd restart its self they are great. Only variation is picture quality down to the cameras you choose. Gives you peace of mind.

I'm only up the road from you in Gateshead.

which one did you get Phil, im looking at the Swan DVR4 4400 + 2 CAMERAS . IM THEN GOING TO LOOK AT THE CAMERAS WITH ptz . Pan Tilt Zoom

Seems easy to set-up. just placing the DVR box. with all cables. prob bedroom

I think I had about 4 diffrent units at the minute I have a mixture, I have swan dvr with 4 fixed cameras. Works a treat, no maintenance needed. Happy days

Latest Posts

Back