Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Keeping fit

James Bond

When I was back on ladders it didn't seem to matter what I ate, I generally kept the same size. However just 3 months into WFP my belt is suffering so what do you guys do to keep in shape?

I surf. But a decent way of keeping fit is using a cross trainer. Put some head phones on and 30 mins you'll be good. /emoticons/smile.png

Eat less or exercise more or both. That's it

Personally I cycle 3-4 times a week and try to do at least one session a week on the weights. I have a set of adjustable dumbells at home and just do a basic full body routine once or twice a week. That's enough to maintain some muscle and help the body as it ages. Cardiovascular fitness is my main focus with the cycling though.

If your time is limited the simple jogging and bodyweight exercises like pull ups push ups etc will work a treat. 30 mins a day is all that's needed to stay in better shape than 90% of people

I was 18 and a half stone at one stage in my life lost 3 stone put a bit back on then was down to 12.4 stone , at 14.7 at the minute , half a stone put on over Xmas /emoticons/sad.png I agree tradding would keep it off or probably not eating a fry nearly everyday for breakfast /emoticons/sad.png

Have a look at the bodycoach on youtube he does a few 20 minute exercises you can do at home with no equipment
Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
my son started using his videos & cut right down on his carbs & 6 month later he's ripped,

on the 1st i started on his low impact low intensity beginners work out once a day but im resting today cos my quads are screaming

Rugby now boxing, quit the rugby was affecting work commitment wise love the boxing now though can't wait to get back tues got a bit of timber to shift after holidays

Not wfp fitness related but I've been doing some yoga (try not to laugh guys). It's bloody hard,muscles I've never used before.

For joints and stuff it's keeping me feeling dead fit doing trad, plus to get back into grappling IE judo I need to mend some injuries and imbalances

Rugby now boxing, quit the rugby was affecting work commitment wise love the boxing now though can't wait to get back tues got a bit of timber to shift after holidays
I've just quit the rugby recently also

At 41 i am really feeling it for days after training or a match

Boxing is great for fitness keep it up..i used to do it for years

I eat what I want and plenty of it..I just go to gym 4 days a week and train like a dog.weights and cardio I'm holding a solid 16st I have a blast on test and peptides now and again keeps me feeling young lol

I used to be gym mad when boxing and krav maga training doing deadlifts and other really heavy compound movements which are great for strength and weight loss and lots of bodyweight stuff

Nowadays i have slowed it down but still do some bodyweight exercise

If you do the right ones it is just as effective as freeweights but i think it gives a better all round workout

I used to do a lot of running and switched to weights for maybe a year at one point. As you mention davey, deadlifts and other compounds.

I went on a run one day and couldn't believe how good my form was, obviously I wasn't as cardio fit but my back felt so strong even after that 7 mile run.

I eat what I want and plenty of it..I just go to gym 4 days a week and train like a dog.weights and cardio I'm holding a solid 16st I have a blast on test and peptides now and again keeps me feeling young lol
No ******* with the roids lol

Back