Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner SLX and Super Max

WCF

Help Support WCF:

all day(3-5 days a week) use for 2 and 3 storey houses.
So what is it you are looking for less weight? Looks like Super Max Poles are for Rigidity probably Solar Panel work for ultimate weight saving Extreme is best but if price is an issue SLX.

i just want a good pole. i am currently using a CLX 18. but its not got the reach for 3 stories. i want to buy the right pole. i dont mind spending the extra if its worth it. ''buy cheap, buy twice''.

i was thinking on this
http://gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/al...les/slx-ii-carbon-fibre-pole/pole-slx-27.html

OR this!

But whats the difference in this pole, other than a big price difference. is it worth the extra coin?

http://gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/al...pic-poles/super-max-ii-pole/super-max-27.html
If you need to reach 3 storeys then either of these poles should do the job. If you are currently using the CLX18 then the SLX27 will be a good step upwards.

The 3K Super-Max27 is a great pole, but may be slight overkill for your needs. It is designed as the starting stage of a maximum rigidity pole that you can add extension packs to and still keep excellent rigidity even at 45ft. If 3 storeys is your limit then the SLX pole is probably your better choice.

Xtreme 25 is out of stock.. would there be much difference in the SLX and the Xtreme?

Xtreme 25 is out of stock.. would there be much difference in the SLX and the Xtreme?
There is quite a difference in the two poles. The Xtreme is lighter - however it feels more different than the exact weight difference due to the better balance on the pole and the greater rigidity in use.

If you are a user/chooser who doesn't mind maintaining, cleaning and looking after the pole to a higher level than standard then the Xtreme will reward you with a great working experience.

However the Xtreme25 is shorter than the SLX27, it is more expensive and will not last as long in everyday use as the SLX27.

its down to your work and how many three storys you have and how often you need to go high , ive got too ways of working depending on the work

1. van used a slx25 daily with a extreme 47 for higher work as he goes three storys around 3-4 times aday

2. the other 2 van use slx22s as daily poles with 60ft ults to go higher because they only get them out of the van 5-9 times aweek on houses so the lads like the shorter working length of the slx22 as its near 30cms shorter then the 25 and weighs less

3. or buy a slx22 and 2 extensions it works out a little more doing it this way but if the extensions are not used much and sit in the van they wont wear and will last years so when you have to buy a new pole say in 18 months time you just buy a single slx22 then you saveing buy not buying the extra extensions all the time

just my 2p worth

Back