Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

For sale, domestic window cleaning round. Leeds, West yorkshire.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

rs2315

DOMESTIC WINDOW CLEANING ROUND FOR SALE.

Established in 1988.
Situated in North Leeds, in Horsforth, Rawdon, and Guiseley.
Approx 285 domestic properties in a one and a half mile radius.
Properties cleaned every six weeks.
Approx income every six weeks £3,600
The business will be available from the end of May 2024.

I have been the sole proprietor for thirty six years, and going into 2024 have made the decision to
take semi retirement.
The work I have is all situated in affluent areas, and as mentioned is of a very compact nature. This is of real benefit
with short travel time between housing estates.
All my work is water fed pole with the exception of two sheltered housing complexes, where I still clean using
traditional methods.
The majority of my customers pay by bank transfer, with a few paying by cash and cheque.
As I am semi retiring my van and all my equipment will not be included in the sale.
I will be happy to introduce my customers to the new proprietor, and will be available to answer any queries
going forwards.

I am asking for £12,500 O.N.O.

Please contact Steve at [email protected]

Thank you.

RS2315.

Established in 1988.

I have been the sole proprietor for thirty six years, and going into 2024 have made the decision to
take semi retirement.
The work I have is all situated in affluent areas, and as mentioned is of a very compact nature. This is of real benefit
All my work is water fed pole with the exception of two sheltered housing complexes, where I still clean using
traditional methods.
The majority of my customers pay by bank transfer, with a few paying by cash and cheque.
As I am semi retiring my van and all my equipment will not be included in the sale.
I will be happy to introduce my customers to the new proprietor, and will be available to answer any queries
going forwards.

Thank you.

RS2315.
Hi Steve,

I’m looking for some traditional window cleaning so I’m interested in the sheltered housing complexes. Could you give me a bit more info? Would you consider just selling that part of your round to me?

Cheers,
Ken

Hi Steve,

I’m looking for some traditional window cleaning so I’m interested in the sheltered housing complexes. Could you give me a bit more info? Would you consider just selling that part of your round to me?

Cheers,
Ken
Hi Ken, thanks for your enquiry, I replied to your email.

Steve.

Established in 1988.

take semi retirement.
traditional methods.
going forwards.

Thank you.

RS2315.
Hi would you consider a lease purchase deal

Regards
Phil

Hi would you consider a lease purchase deal

Regards
Phil
Hi Phil, Thanks for your post.
As above I've now taken a deposit, and final payment will be made
at the end of May. At this stage I'm not wanting to change my decision but thanks
for the enquiry.

Steve.

Back