Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Got My Pole...not A Happy Bunny...

boldy

it was all wraped up nicely and i got it like this.....

2AD7EF26-orig.jpg

hmmmm,...thought it should be straight,..did the guy bend it like that or was it damaged in transit?

Hate it when things like that happen you wait ages for delivery then you have to send it back !

Iv had a ton of things off brodex..at least 4 or 5 things damaged

..not good for business as they have had very poor customer service with my business...last year or so...

Hence y I don't use them any more..

Get what u pay for I guess. .

Wonit on ebay. The guy i got it from was great and i arranged postage he wraped it in bubble wrap so it was a very good job. I have since made a claim and awaiting a reply from parcel 2 go.

Sorry going to be Mr Gloomy here but thought I'd share my experience with both companies. Had the same problem when I shipped a pole through Parcel 2 Go.

The courier must have placed something extremely heavy on the package as it was wrapped in treble strength cardboard tube.

City link is one company I would never use. Parcel 2 Go made it as difficult as possible to claim wanting loads of photos of packaging etc. Then they kept on saying they never received the claim plus many more excuses.

I'd be very surprised if your seller gets his money. Just thought I'd let you know what obstacles he will go through.

Maybe might be easier to contact brodex for a replacement end section then claim the cost back through ebay by opening a dispute to get a partial/full refund from the seller. That way you get your pole fixed then it's upto the seller to have the hassle trying to get his money from city link.

Send me £15. Il send u a complete section from a load of spares I have..what size pole isit...top section right..first section..??

buying secondhand, i done that with a backpack from ebay, pump knackered by frozen water in winter, hell to get money back. as usual it was alright when i sent it.

if i got that delivered i wouldnt notice its damaged.. i would of thought its like that /emoticons/tongue.png like a angle adapter lol

the seller is a great guy and has been very helpful, i set up the postage collection so any money will come back to me for damages.

Sorry going to be Mr Gloomy here but thought I'd share my experience with both companies. Had the same problem when I shipped a pole through Parcel 2 Go.

The courier must have placed something extremely heavy on the package as it was wrapped in treble strength cardboard tube.

City link is one company I would never use. Parcel 2 Go made it as difficult as possible to claim wanting loads of photos of packaging etc. Then they kept on saying they never received the claim plus many more excuses.

I'd be very surprised if your seller gets his money. Just thought I'd let you know what obstacles he will go through.
If that happened to me, I would say, ok, I will take it to the small claims court... Bet they would change there mind then,

Hope you get sorted soon...keep us posted /emoticons/wink.png

the seller is a great guy and has been very helpful, i set up the postage collection so any money will come back to me for damages.

Back