Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How much would u charge

i charged £45 all in took me 50 minits from pull up to drive away i thault that was a good price but juging buy some of the prices ive sin it looks like im a bit to cheep:punch:
Yeah too cheap tenchy, you've got to get your money back on your vac at some point no?

View attachment 11572Gutters on all 4 sides. Vented soffits.

Have at it, cleared and cleaned. 9am start packed in at 11.15am HOW MUCH?
That sort of size I charge around £200-£250 for a proper clear out and downpipe flush out, and a proper external clean of plastics, cream cleaner on them if required, I like to get them as good as possible.. Window frames look dirty on the pic I offer cleaning of all windows/frames in with the price as they all need it after I clean the plastics above off there mains tap pressure. I like to allow myself a good half day, always tell them 6 hours or so but thats so I can take my time and have a few breaks.

I'm possible upping my rate on them soon as I get every quote I go to in person, many come from recommendations, and as they say if you win them all your too cheap.

id say your price was right, if you can clean gutters in good time, then no need to charge mega money for a council house and regular customer. i'd have gone in at 45-50, depending on how stubborn the dirt looked on the eye and how accessible the back garden is. windows not included in price as i do gutters when windows are due.

Back