Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

UNGER E MAIL

WCF

Help Support WCF:

norm

anybody receive an email from unger about a survey or something?

didnt open as it seemed dodgy /emoticons/biggrin.png

Yeah, did do that and ended up submitting details, but never answered any questions. Like, where was the survey? o_O

All so I can have a miniture micro-rag

Used to always do there surveys but never won a thing.. Still waiting for one 'prize' that hasn't turned up!!

I had an email off them asking if I wanted to use the Unger logo on my website. I have to send proof that I've bought an Unger product within the last 3 months. Nice of them I thought :rolleyes: I wonder if they'd like a link to my website on their site? :whistle:

yes got one last night for the s channel plus giveaway. i never win any these things

also got one from this site about a recent drama on here.what did i miss.?

I had an email off them asking if I wanted to use the Unger logo on my website. I have to send proof that I've bought an Unger product within the last 3 months. Nice of them I thought :rolleyes: I wonder if they'd like a link to my website on their site? :whistle:
That's the same email we all got old tuffety, there on a mass marketing campaign it seems /emoticons/wink.png

Actually recieved mine today. It's a 60x80 blue microwipe.
Not bad, I thought these blue ones were thin? Doesn't feel that much thinner than the green ones really. Ah, I know these are OEM anyway, they just add an unger label.

Was expecting one of those 10x10 miniture ones:

http://www.ungerglobal.com/usa/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/m/f/mf10l.jpg
Me too, always used these rather than the original scrims as they soak up more water with one finger run...

Got mine today..just the same as a wilkos one really but i bet the wilkos one at 3 quid is cheaper

Latest Posts

Back