Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Like Meeeee

WCF

Help Support WCF:

koopmaster

ok so let see whos mad and clicks the "LIKE ME" on the right. /emoticons/smile.png/emoticons/wink.png/emoticons/tongue.png/emoticons/biggrin.png :lol:

yes, cant beleave no one thought of this thread first....

Im the first... cool /emoticons/biggrin.png :D /emoticons/biggrin.png :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

U cant like on mobile
Just for you mate

58E7F8EE-EEB3-4A9C-87D0-B634234BB959-5083-0000057CD1657ACD.jpg

You can only like so many times in a day!!! Are we not allowed to be insanely stupid?? Are we not allowed to have fun and stupidness?? It's like bloody 1984!! Does George Orwell run this forum!! Lol!!

You can only like so many times in a day!!! Are we not allowed to be insanely stupid?? Are we not allowed to have fun and stupidness?? It's like bloody 1984!! Does George Orwell run this forum!! Lol!!
We're limited??

Wtf?

To how many?

The likes are limited so people don't abuse the system, they are to show who offers good advice and help etc. Maybe there should be a restriction on posts as I see some are abusing that too!

The likes are limited so people don't abuse the system, they are to show who offers good advice and help etc. Maybe there should be a restriction on posts as I see some are abusing that too!
How you Gona work that one out tho, I feel personally that me and RC have not posted any junk, yet RC is the top poster and I'm a high poster too, so how is that fair??

Back