Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Do You Think?

Colley614

I've just been out and done my shops. Now I'm heading to clean a load of domestics but I've got an old lady on this work who every time I turn up thinks I owe her a favour. I don't even feel like going there today, do or spew? It's a £6 bungalow but she try's to keep me there a good hour plus vat. With things like can you put my wheel chair in my car.

thats a tough one if you dump her she might bad mouth you around the area , id do her house at the end of the day last job thats if its not to out of your way and make an excuse that you have to be home by a time , you would think she would have a carer or some home help

She does, thing is their paid by the hour so it's obvious that she is trying to get something for nothing. I don't care if she bad mouths me to be fair. I've got loads of customers who look forward to seeing me and make sure I'm paid

do the job clean them mate once their cleaned..... move on simple as that /emoticons/smile.png if shes not happy.. then drop her

As H said. Its good to help here and there but some take the ****. ~Just be honest. You have a set time to clean x amount of houses, you don't mind doing additional jobs but you have an hourly rate of £20. If she would like to keep you for an hour then that's your fee. She'll soon stop asking /emoticons/biggrin.png

just say to her your windows are cleaned love... then pack away if she says anything say huh ? your windows are cleaned love /emoticons/smile.png say to her im on a busy time schedule here love.... got no time to mess about am a busy lad etc

Make it look like u dont need her and she needs u more ... and then she will lick your **** more mate /emoticons/wink.png get me mate

this is how i am with my customers and this is how its going to always be ..... some people think u need them more then u need them

Back