Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Need help lads...window ledge trouble

Expurgoclean

Need advice/suggestions on a window ledge dilemma. We have a new customer, we cleaned her windows from the ground with WFP. She is on the second floor of an estate block, unless we climb on a ladder or go inside her house to look down on to the ledge, we are not able to see how good or bad of a job we have done. She gave us positive feedback but basically said we didn't clean the ledges properly...how can we rectify this?

I'm just a tradder so take with a pinch of salt. If you have a ladder, this might be that occasion where you can use it. If not, then tell her it was just because it was the first clean, and next time give it more scrubby scrubby, squirty squirty.

Need advice/suggestions on a window ledge dilemma. We have a new customer, we cleaned her windows from the ground with WFP. She is on the second floor of an estate block, unless we climb on a ladder or go inside her house to look down on to the ledge, we are not able to see how good or bad of a job we have done. She gave us positive feedback but basically said we didn't clean the ledges properly...how can we rectify this?
If she's in when you clean ask her to check the sill while you're cleaning it. Other than that scrub the **** out of it.

Put a normal trad applicator on a pole and soak with ubik or virosol and scrub it well

Then wfp it

I do some sills from the ground that way except i rinse with applicator too as not wfp

I find a porcupine sleeve and ubik works wonders and you wouldn't need to see to check

Back