Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Yellow stuff

bazzer

hi there does anyone know what the yellow **** on frames and cills is cos it sure takes some shifting and some times leaves a stain with just a normal pass with brush needs a real good scrub to get off only noticed it this month doing my nut in any advice welcome thanks guys

Any yellow stain on outside frame I have come across is nicotine escaping from vent at top of window, imagine what inside of those houses are like.

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

yeh i wonder if you mean the same insect **** i have been having problems with...its only on a certain flight path so something small but its a bugger to get off...i have to scrape it off when i come across it ...thank god its not too often.../emoticons/biggrin.png

yeh spider sh it been a big one this year but no...this scatters yellow blobs right across certain windows...i think it maybe bees but a real pain...yeh them spiders...:gush:...i kinda not removing the chemical damage done to some sills...just the top black bits...they are really bad this year but...

well ...one of me old biddys today ...yawn....told me...yawn...her friends.bush..:eek:..er..holly bush...is full of red berries and at this time of year it means we are in for a bad winter...what a load of :BS:eek:h i couldnt wait to use it...look out the fookin winda..thats what your gonna get....

thanks pura and cnc think some is spider shite but like you say cnc some of it staining sill so you would have to mess about deep cleaning so I told a few custys and they were fine about it and said they will sort it happy days lol

Back