Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window Cleaning Alliance

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Iron Giant

Staff member
I couldn't comment on the post [emoji22], I would really like a modern up to date organisation and would happily assist I have the behind the scenes stuff.

My reason been FWC feels outdated and MGWC is a joke queries and serious questions are ignored even 5 month later still waiting for answers to simple questions.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I couldn't comment on the post [emoji22], I would really like a modern up to date organisation and would happily assist I have the behind the scenes stuff.
My reason been FWC feels outdated and MGWC is a joke queries and serious questions are ignored even 5 month later still waiting for answers to simple questions.

This is what I thought, I see a gap in the market and I hope I am bring what I think members would want information advice and discount also I forgot to mention each Friday there will be a free newspaper for everybody to read with up to date window cleaning uk news

Last edited by a moderator:
You cant comment on the post as it's locked for review as it falls under advertising. Sure @Gav will sort it soon.
We have seen all sorts of 'alliances' 'guilds' etc over the years @mark m . So far not a single one has lived up to its promises.

you

You cant comment on the post as it's locked for review as it falls under advertising. Sure @Gav will sort it soon.
We have seen all sorts of 'alliances' 'guilds' etc over the years @mark m . So far not a single one has lived up to its promises.

We have seen all sorts of 'alliances' 'guilds' etc over the years @mark m . So far not a single one has lived up to its promises

Well I agree totally and that is why I have set WCA up Gav knows all about this for over a year now and what I am trying to do as this has taken such a long time may I ask why would you lock this post ? ,

Last edited by a moderator:
This is what I thought, I see a gap in the market and I hope I am bring what I think members would want information advice and discount also I forgot to mention each Friday there will be a free newspaper for everybody to read with up to date window cleaning uk news

Their defo is a gap its not just the face of a association that needs to look like it has all the bells and whistles its the admin and behind the scenes stuff.

Not wanting to get into slating other people but just to highlight my issues I had, I cancelled my membership with MGWC around 5 months ago as in 8 weeks they couldn't even sort a id card out , They still send me emails which I reply to informing them of my cancelled membership my insurance details I provided are now void as I am in a new insurance year and still my details are on their website showing me as a member :confused::confused::confused: .

anyone know if WCA still sends out the van stickers -or not. i really liked that one and had it on a plaque but when my last van went the plaque went too

Back