Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Facelift red rubber different..??

Carlwindy

So I had some facelift red rubbers from wcw and they was great, used them so ordered some more from eBay because they was cheaper and free delivery but they are not the same!! They look the same but the ones from wcw seem a lot stiffer and fit into my liquidator a lot snuger and last a lot longer. They don't give you a option for hard or soft rubber when ordering, what's going on??....

I'll no not to buy from them there then lol, I got them on eBay of WCW as it worked cheaper with no postage

There were a few bad batches a few months back, wcw have good ones, I'm guessing others are still shifting the bad ones
I bought some red rubber recently for my liquidator and they leave loads of very fine lines. Sound like a bad batch?

i found the razer **** to be honist 1st batch was good the to after that were bad then i got given a 3 one from blade rite he said his were good well it was also **** leving fine lines i now stick to ettore soft never had a issue with them ever

Ettore is a good rubber and one of the only ones long enough from front to back to work with the liquidator clips

Unger etc is slightly too short but ettore have slightly bigger channels

Failing that moerman hard lasts a long time compared to soft

Some one gave me a 'red' rubber, but it was rubbish, he said it was the 'razor' ones but there was no name on it. Today, another windy recommended them and showed me one, and it had a name stamped on it- red something. so I'm going to try one next I order.

Some one gave me a 'red' rubber, but it was rubbish, he said it was the 'razor' ones but there was no name on it. Today, another windy recommended them and showed me one, and it had a name stamped on it- red something. so I'm going to try one next I order.

Back