Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

SLX18 - SLX 25 - To sell or not to sell?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Green Pro Clean Ltd

I am contemplating selling my SLX 18 - 8 months old, cleaned, lacquered and well maintained every 2 months, still perfectly good and going strong.

Same as my SLX 25 which is hardly used as it slots too easily between my 18 and 47.

Both have the quick release heads and can come with a couple of brushes.

Not sold poles before so wondering what sort of value you lads think they are?

Value like all things is what some one is willing to pay you could get a really really good price on Ebay as they generally sell for silly money , On the flip side i sold the bottom 3 sections of an S-Max 40 they were like new and i only got about £90

They sell for loads on ebay as said. I would say at least half price what u paid if not more.

My slx is nearly a year old and I'm gonna sell it and buy another soon. Someone will give me well over 100 quid for it lol

Thinking i will spruce up my Smax 40 which is just a 25ft pole just over 2 years old its sat collecting dust , since i got an Xtreme 22

Sold my year old slx18 for £130 on ebay last month when they were doing 1p final value fee auctions...do keep in mind that ebay normally charge you a 10% final value fee so should have cost me £13 to sell it!!!

@CMRwindowcleaning, I have had about four people message me but it's a case of they want something for nothing, or so it would appear in half the cases.

In all honesty I was going to put them on eBay tomorrow night for a weeks auction as eBay seems to get seriously good money for them.

Both come with Gardiners 'hot' pole hose and both will come with quick release heads and 2 brushes.

It will be £115 for the SLX18 and £200 for the SLX25 Cheapest carriage I can find I think is Fed EX, £35 and that would be for either one or both combined in one package.

I dont mind if you wish to collect or I am even open to a half way meet (up to me driving no more than 50 miles each way) I am in NG4

Let me know if you are interested mate.

Back