Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What services go well with window cleaning

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tbh I go further and just look at my monthly earnings. If i work the days I want and come out with the money I want at the end of the month, then bob is fortunately your uncle.
Weeks can vary, and that means squat in calculations, it's not a true reflection
i think this is a good way of looking at it, i sometimes get frustrated looking daily or evn weekly as sometimes its so low its technically not enough to live off, but then week after i could make twice what i need. Mine varys a lot because im not full time and do valeting as well, so some weeks im happy and positive , others im panicking

Well i bought another carpet cleaning machine the other day after a good deal came up on ebay and just to test the water i did a facebook group add to about 40 groups and got 7 replies straightaway! never had that response from windows.

I admit most were after a cheap price, but its definately an in demand service.

I dont plan on doing any yet, going to wait till i go full time on the glass and then start pushing it, will be interesting to see how it compares to valeting/windows profit wise.

Going to go get some training in a month or so.

what one did buy wsd it dear??

neigbour got hers done friday and guy came in a huge van and had a van mounted one and really looked the biz ike

yeh truck mounts are serious bits of kit, but serious money as well.

I got a second hand extracta exel. Ive had one before, just going to see how it goes, if i like doing it, if nothing else will fill in the gaps till i build my window round up more.

so my mate was looking into setting up as i said before but he doesnt have the money to set up . i think if i put 5000 in to it to get van etc and do siht load online advetising it be ok but i leave that to next year lol

If your buiyng new gear, 5k would get you a good portable, all the other bits you need and training. A truck mount would be a fair bit more for a new one talking 8k-40k

Theres money in it but like owt else a lot of cheap guys about.

Im going to see how it goes, it would have to make a fair bit more than windows for it to be worth spending thousands on.

Back