Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Nice little job for today

Neil

Cleaned this dome In and out [emoji106]
60df16dfb1c13685dfa88863a52be261.jpg

Check out the room downstairs that was being painted with 24 carrot gold paint [emoji33] this place was very nice but I suppose it is in Mayfair London lol
e179042b718da3c8092a1e0d1e48c3b2.jpg

Whilst we was working I looked out the window to see a massive swarm of bees in the air , they went over to the house over the road and all huddled up together I'm guessing they were covering queen bee protecting her , pics not that good as I had to zoom in on my phone but you can see the black swarm of them huddled up on the corner of the house lol never seen anything like it lol
34ddab9a542e125c2dbffbf820567f5e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I'm guessing just for a laugh you gave it a squirt with yer wfp to get them going. I know I would have just for the craic :laugh:

No chance lol, bees are cool don't mind them [emoji41]

Used bit of pure water and tuned down with cloth on end of pole , I'm sure you meant the bees smurf lol

Did you get them to paint your pole with that gold while they were at it? :thumbsup: That's awesome seeing that swarm of bees and in london of all places! I had a property today with 9, yup 9 large velux windows, some 20' above a triple staircase.. All I could do was use a micropad on the end of a pole, wet it with pure and wipe, then wipe dry with a dry pad. Ok, but could be better. What did you use to clean the inside of that dome?

lovely job neil...you get to the best of places..

love bees but as for wasps sorry...I WILL kill on site as I am alergic to them and cheapie doesnt forget when they stung him for no reason and turned him pinky coloured..

hes not so kind to slugs and snails to be honest..

but loves his bees and has a spoonful of honey every morn as he goes out the door..its good for the throat he thinks../emoticons/biggrin.png

yeh...I have no idea what tuning down means either...other than...mopping up excess pure.../emoticons/biggrin.png

Did you get them to paint your pole with that gold while they were at it? :thumbsup: That's awesome seeing that swarm of bees and in london of all places! I had a property today with 9, yup 9 large velux windows, some 20' above a triple staircase.. All I could do was use a micropad on the end of a pole, wet it with pure and wipe, then wipe dry with a dry pad. Ok, but could be better. What did you use to clean the inside of that dome?
Yep would really expect to see the bees around Mayfair well that many anyway.

I used a pole with microfibre pad same as you mate [emoji106]

Nice job in a nice place, that's what it's all about:thumbsup:

Did you use Unger internal pads?

I tried them on internal glass, but looked all smeary, so maybe something on window, ended up trying to use wagtail, was better but I'm no expert with a pole.

Latest Posts

Back