Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Severe Weather Warning - Monday and Tuesday

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I have worked whole years with only about 1 week off due to weather..it takes a lot to stop me getting out there

When i was subbing off a company i was in every time the weather was bad to cover the pussys who took a day off..more dosh in my bin then so no problem

I have 18 jobs on tomorrow and 3 of them are new cleansThink of the money Daveyboy
be careful not to get burnout davey. i can remember when i worked on my tod, a hard monday meant i was slow tuesday and even longer once my arm strength had been sapped . i now realize that its probably best to do the real killers on a Friday, recover at the weekend.

I have worked whole years with only about 1 week off due to weather..it takes a lot to stop me getting out thereWhen i was subbing off a company i was in every time the weather was bad to cover the pussys who took a day off..more dosh in my bin then so no problem
Me too - in 20 years I have had one full week off twice due to sub zero temp and snow - I have never lost one customer because of working in rain

Will have my wagtail delivered by Tuesday hopefully so then it will be even easier so i can pole all top windows without the need to swap tools

Will be modding it a la wagga/polz style

If I like it as a hand tool i will get another

This morning the weather was fine but turned quite awful by about 1pm and still is now.

They're saying it might be up to 29 by the end of the week!

...Which inevitably means overcast, rain and drizzle as soon as the shorts come out :thumbsdown::sad:

Sure does /emoticons/biggrin.png

They're saying it might be up to 29 by the end of the week!
...Which inevitably means overcast, rain and drizzle as soon as the shorts come out :thumbsdown::sad:

Just started raining here

Got a bit windy on the last of my 16 jobs i did today

Off to nandos in a bit to recover lol

Tell you what were getting battered with the wind up here just now, that's ok the weather is just getting it out its system so that it can provide some exotic weather for during the day. Hate waking up at this time its murder trying to get back to sleep.

Raining here in Derby but it's not stopping me today looks like it will brighten up yet

Latest Posts

Back