Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Can Anybody Recommend Canvassers4Cleaners?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

pdale i used him about 2 weeks ago and he picked me up £110 monthly work good payers easy houses, was hasstle free i would recommend using him and will be using him again my self soon

Ask them for recommendations and give the clients a call... In short costs you a bit of time and a phone call. Easy. /emoticons/smile.png

Hi Taylor you can call any of the guys I work/have worked for PM me for numbers. 1 former client on here Bluemonkey

Kind regards

Just like to say I ve heard nothing but good things about canvassers 4 cleaners and thats quite rare in the canvassing game

hi simon from ultrapure clean here,

we have used kate on and off now for a couple of years, and has played a large part in us gaining new commercial customers over a wide area.

we are currently using canvassers4cleaners to help maintain and grow our customer base and have had great results. she sorts out the data list, tps checks the list and makes some great appointments.

it can be tricky to get past the receptionist and make an appointment with the decision maker as anyone who has tried it will well know, but kate manages to do this day in day out.

i would be happy to reccomend her to anyone on the fence - go for it you wont regret it!

kate keep up the good work!

Back