Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Flow Rate On Trolley

WCF

Help Support WCF:

paul1

Can anyone advise on best flow rate to use on a pure freedom trolley for best results but saving water as much as possible?

appreciate replies...

cheers

I use to have my pf trolley set anything between 15- 25 to save water usage but the slower you have it set the more time it can take you to rinse properly. Best you have a play and see what suites you best also cut the water off when moving about like between windows, wiping over top vent, getting drips off frames, wiping excess water off top sills etc.

If running static from a van tank like I do now I have it set much higher as found it easier to rinse especially on hydrophobic glass using fan jets

I never worry about flow. Halfway on flow controller & adjust flow with my tap on the hose. Easier then keep turning flow up & down.

when I was working from the car I had mine at 45, and took 9 drums out. Now I have a van I have it set at 60. When I first started I had it set at 25 but soon learnt higher flow work faster saves water.

Generally I work at 48, although in certain areas where the glass sheets really well I drop down to 44.

An Aqua-dapter to stop flow when moving between windows, wiping sills etc. (or similar device) is essential!

Latest Posts

Back