Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

chewin gum removal?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

How much chewing gum do you have to remove , that machine is not cheap to rent, will you do it all in a day?

Ive seen videos on you tube with this machine, if it wasn't that exact one, it was one very similar to it, have a look there and see what you think. Im like you im not 100 percent convinced by it, but would'nt know for sure untill i tried it out.

Robster

Hot pressure washer works well but takes time and a lot of water if it is just chewing gum. I'd do it but factor in machine rental to price

all the videos ive seen of it, its hard to tell if the gum is old or not. they should try to scrape it off or something first just to prove its not brand new stuff. i'll have to see if there is anywhere local to me so i can go have a look. dont want to rent one and it be pants! i'll look like a right pratt

6 Seconds per piece of chewing gum, So ten pieces per minute, so 6oo per hour, Crack on Jon, you will only need it for a couple of hours lol .......... Im not sure how believable that bit is , and i certainly would'nt use it for any part of my pricing formula.

Looks a good bit of kit

Go for it Just price well

If it don't work then you can claim your rental back as it clearly states what it can do

I reckon it will work but I know Bugger all about it !!

Do not rent that machine it's horrendous

Are

Local shopping centre had couple over week and got talking to lady and it was ****

Upvc solvent squirt on leave while setting machine up then steam or pressure

Do not rent that machine it's horrendousAre

Local shopping centre had couple over week and got talking to lady and it was ****

Upvc solvent squirt on leave while setting machine up then steam or pressure
So I was right ...

I DO no Bugger all !

I watched her trying to budge old piece off gum off

Her exact words was

The machines **** it's not budging anything

Old chewing sets like bell metal

Good squirt off upvc cleaner soon comes off

There's loads of proper chewing gum removal sprays out there. There used to be an aerosol can of it in the nightclub I worked at moons ago. HG make one too.

I watched her trying to budge old piece off gum offHer exact words was

The machines **** it's not budging anything

Old chewing sets like bell metal

Good squirt off upvc cleaner soon comes off
Didn't you help her?

Surprised you didn't get your steamer out

Hello chaps

Just joined the forum today, so thought I would say hello

I got reading on this topic, as I also have a similar scenario with getting gum up, my machine is cold only but I have managed to hire a machine from hss it's the big karcher one. Which is good enough to do the job just look out for internet discounts rather than shop prices

out of interest were do u guys range your prices from doing gum removal

Thanks

Matt

Back