Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Who Climbs Over Garage Roofs

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I would do if it was a flat roof just make sure that the roof isnt spongey and if you can see rafters through the roof the dont even atempt it. Hope this helps :)

Never lol
If I see you on a roof in your hoodie Id be straight on the phone to the police lol Loads of my guys do it. Personally no way its a front unless your in would be my response.

I have done it I do do it and I would do it but don't like it but some times it's all u can do when starting out u have to take the awkward ones till u get enough to drop them if there in I just knock and ask to open and some I tex the night b4 to leave the door open but some don't like doing that so over the top I go

I fell through one last summer, was a garage roof, the doors was locked, when I climes back out I just carried on and the next time I cleaned windows not got said lol, good job they want a car in there

Why as would have broken your fall :Image3:

I fell through one last summer, was a garage roof, the doors was locked, when I climes back out I just carried on and the next time I cleaned windows not got said lol, good job they want a car in there

Why as would have broken your fall :Image3:
Totally unrelated but, when I was about 15 my mom and dad went out leaving me at home on my own. My mom's Mini clubman was parked in the garage. Me thinks 'I know, I'll reverse it out and park it back in the garage.' Daft idea! I smashed the car into the old man's vice and put a nice dent in the bonnet. Never got a b******ing for it either /emoticons/biggrin.png.

Back