Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

best gardiners brush

simon

for getting spiderwebs out of corners, i use extremes but its getting a bit ratty & as i've gone from a clx 27 to an slx 25 i can cope with a heavier brush if its good on corners but theres sooo many to choose from , i rinse on so it has to be unflocked.

whats peoples opinions please

Ive only ever used a flocked gardiner brush, i want to try a new one this year, a regular style brush but i too am not sure which to buy.

I would like to try a new flocked brush out too for conservatory, fascias etc.

My question is which one would still have good scrubbing power and be ok using hot water @Alex Gardiner ?

I would like to try a new flocked brush out too for conservatory, fascias etc.My question is which one would still have good scrubbing power and be ok using hot water @Alex Gardiner ?
Either of our flocked brushes would do the job. The Super-Lite would be better with hot water as the bristles are tougher.

Thanks Alex...:thumbsup:

I actually went back to using a vikan brush today as has more bristles so found it had more cleaning power trying to clean the outside of grubby white plastic gutters than the gardiner stiff radial sill brush I would normally use.

I also like dipping a wfp brush in a bucket of tfr so less bristles also means less tfr held in the brush to put it were I want it to go.

I've got a question as well @alex lol, what's the best brush for rinsing on the glass for Mantainance cleans?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Alex...:thumbsup:I actually went back to using a vikan brush today as has more bristles so found it had more cleaning power trying to clean the outside of grubby white plastic gutters than the gardiner stiff radial sill brush I would normally use.
I also find that a flocked brush does work better on really dirty plastic gutters. The stiff version brush would tend to jump across the surface too much without pulling the mould off.

I've got a question as well @alex lol, what's the best brush for rinsing on the glass for Mantainance cleans?

For maintenance cleans I would recommend a lighter weight brush, such as an Xtreme or Supreme. For rinsing on this would need to be ideally a fully mono-filament version such as the medium versions of each brush.

Ordered a part from gardiner and they have given me this
47c9bea46b985da804d47905950868ae.jpg

Can someone tell me what it's for lol

Back