Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I Went Up In a Hot Air Ballon Last Night

Tuffers

A mate of mine in the gun club has his own hot air balloon. He sent me a text asking if I wanted to go for a fly. All I can say is WOW. If you ever get the chance to do it go for it!

Here's some pics I took.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

:thumbsup:Nice always wanted to do that
Loads of people come out of their houses to wave, cars pull over and people get out to watch, sheep scatter everywhere /emoticons/biggrin.png and no wind as you're moving with the wind, not too cold either :thumbsup:. When we had to land we were looking for a field to drop in, the owner was in his garden and my mate shouted down and asked if it was ok to land. Owner said yes, so we dropped down in the field. He offers free rides to the owners of fields he lands in which is a nice touch.

Great pics - nearly did it a few years ago but was cancelled because of the weather

Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Forums

You can do your gutter quotes from up there lol

It's 1 thing i still want to

Did you trad or wfp from it [emoji23]

I went up in one once on holiday one that was attached to a steel rope attached to the ground and when we were up there the wind blew us sideways and the operator was cacking it saying the needed to get us down now, I don't like heights that was enough for me to never get in one again let alone not attached to the floor my knuckles where white holding the basket!!!

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Latest Posts

Back