Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Setting Up

WCF

Help Support WCF:

L

larry147

Hi, I've been window cleaning for a couple of years but I'm now setting up on my own with a WFP van mounted system. Wanted to get some opinions when it comes to which pole and brush to buy. I'm pretty sure that Gardiner is the way to go when it comes to the pole. I was thinking of the CLX 22 as the most of my work is only first and second storey. However, yesterday I picked up two new jobs both with high third storey windows that they want cleaned. So I then had a look at the SLX 25. Would this be long enough? And could I use it for all my work or is it going to be to heavy and cumbersome for most of my work?

The other thing I'm wondering about is which brush head to get. Some of the super light gardiner ones seem to need a lot of work put in to get marks off the windows...any opinions would be great, cheers.

I'm not 100% sure but is the slx 25 not lighter than the clx 22?? I have a clx 27 and it reaches high 3 storeys.. But if you have the cash to splash then go for the slx!

get cl27 if you are short of cash but slx 25 if you got a bit of extra cash

they both do a good job and are fantastic poles /emoticons/smile.png

personally i like the reach-it pro by future of cleaning, you can just add 10' xt for $350, and you can use the 1st part for all single storey, pole is totally modular and telescopic and fully carbon fibre, plus should you break it in anyway they replace no questions in first 2 years.

personally i like the reach-it pro by future of cleaning, you can just add 10' xt for $350, and you can use the 1st part for all single storey, pole is totally modular and telescopic and fully carbon fibre, plus should you break it in anyway they replace no questions in first 2 years.
sounds a expensive pole i bit you do like it have you a link so i can see it

Back