Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Mr b/s

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuffers

Has started giving it the big 'in on another forum. I've been reading his posts, and he was posting normal/regular stuff. Seems like he's sucked in a few disciples and is now b/sing big time. I wonder when he'll get sussed?

Sorry for the rant, but had to get it off my chest.

Bless as the person in question I take it is now posting under the name of....

Pure H20 Services "The jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves"

on a forum which is shortened to three letters.:rolleyes:

Made interesting reading what he thought of this site and gav tooo_O

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear this but life goes on.

Best if ya aint happy move on somewhere else and think of the good times ya had and leave it at that:)

That guy reminds me of one of those selfish nasty spoilt little brat kids you see when your shopping.

1 phrase comes to mind with him and thats

Silver-spoon

Funny you mention that as I thought the person in question mentioned on here before he came from there and decided to leave and/or was banned as got loads of stick. Now he is back on there using a different name. Go figure.:rolleyes:

Wont take him long to run his mouth and he'll be gone off there too

mmmm im a member on the dreded( c i u )hehe an as u all no me an ooo or demo or pure hto dont or wat ever he calls him self these days dont get along very well i mite have to stur the pot on there just 4 a giggle

I can remember Damo (Ooo) on here a while ago......so what did he do then to annoy everyone :mad:, I must have missed all that /emoticons/sad.png....

or maybe my memory is going :confused:o_O:).

I can remember Damo (Ooo) on here a while ago......so what did he do then to annoy everyone :mad:, I must have missed all that /emoticons/sad.png....or maybe my memory is going :confused:o_O:).
he had a habbit of rubing some people up the rong way when he became a mod his head got to big 4 his body i find him rude i tryed to get on with him i bit my tung a lot but in the end i just couldent b arssssed when he came bk as ooo there was a string of spats on here an he was in most of them he said theres less than ten people on here that post that r wrth noing i thault that was bang out of order my self!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back