Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Another Serious Debate

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yeh fully agree hosting the world cup. In Russia is a terrible idea now. Would be great if the Russian hooligans grew some ball's and went to Syria to fight isis and do the world a favour.

Yeh fully agree hosting the world cup. In Russia is a terrible idea now. Would be great if the Russian hooligans grew some ball's and went to Syria to fight isis and do the world a favour.
Hmm, bully fighting bully. Which one would :turd: it first?

World Cup in Russia :rofl:. A mate of mine went to a Russia vs England game in Moscow. He said it was bat :turd: mental. Everyone wanted to fight all of the time. He said the barman of his hotel kept on trying to organise an off with England fans. The ruskies stormed the hotel one night :confused:. Defoe a place to avoid.

View attachment 7964

RUSSIANS SHOULD LEARN A THING OR TWO

picture took of couple irish lads changing old pairs flat tyre in france

this is the way all football fans should be having craic and banter not starting murder with others over nothin

View attachment 11258
RUSSIANS SHOULD LEARN A THING OR TWO

picture took of couple irish lads changing old pairs flat tyre in france

this is the way all football fans should be having craic and banter not starting murder with others over nothin
The thing is; how the freek did the paddies manage to change a wheel? They ain't the brightest when sober let alone pi55ed up at a footy tourno :whistle:/emoticons/tongue.png:thumbsup:

Russians are attacking ordinary fans.Let all the English hooligans from west ham, Leeds Millwall that are on banning orders over there and I bet things would be different.

I've flirted with this many years ago, and the one thing that hooligans in England make sure is they only fight opposing hooligans, unlike these primitive, knuckle dragging Russian ba$tards.

Really wound me up this has. Wouldn't mind being out there for old times sake
I must admit Steve, this has wound me up as well.....particularly when I see photos of the russians posing with the hordes of our flags that they have nicked.

Looks like they are trying to start trouble again in Lille. Bastaards!

I must admit Steve, this has wound me up as well.....particularly when I see photos of the russians posing with the hordes of our flags that they have nicked.Looks like they are trying to start trouble again in Lille. Bastaards!
England and Wales fans now getting together and having a go at the Russians. Funny you mention the flags, just seen a picture on twitter where the English and welsh have nicked Russian flags.

I know there will be people saying two wrongs don't make a right etc, but in this case, I'm thrilled!!

England and Wales fans now getting together and having a go at the Russians. Funny you mention the flags, just seen a picture on twitter where the English and welsh have nicked Russian flags.I know there will be people saying two wrongs don't make a right etc, but in this case, I'm thrilled!!
Same here....will have a look for that photo. Looking at some of the russian twitter quotes, they seem to think they have taken on our hardest fans. Dont they realise that none of the hardcore English crews are allowed over there...passports handed in/banning orders etc.

If their fans do kick off again, inside the stadium, and russia get disqualified, it will be interesting to see what happens to the 2018 world cup.

Same here....will have a look for that photo. Looking at some of the russian twitter quotes, they seem to think they have taken on our hardest fans. Dont they realise that none of the hardcore English crews are allowed over there...passports handed in/banning orders etc.If their fans do kick off again, inside the stadium, and russia get disqualified, it will be interesting to see what happens to the 2018 world cup.
That's the thing though....they won't get thrown out, UEFA are too scared to do it.

Back