Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Resin Refill

WCF

Help Support WCF:

scotty_boy

evening all my tds has crept up to 2 today from my di. i have a 8l vessel atm and was wondering if i buy a 5l bag of mb-115 and leave some old resin in the bottle still would it be ok? just can afford a 25l bag at the mo.

Shake and stir the old resin up, could get another X amount of weeks out of the resin (taking it back down to 000)

will give that a go in the morning also i will have to replace some time soon would i be better replacing the whole 8l or would i get away with the 5l and leave some old resing?

I changed mine today. It was 007, could've left it longer, but won't have time in the week and it'll probably go sky high before next weekend. I find once it gets to 002, it creeps up very quickly. Mine seems to go up a couple of ppm every 500L.

nice one tuffers mine is at 001 after only 5 weeks what do you think is that normal
Depends how much water you're making really mate. Mine will normally need changing between 4 and 6 weeks in an 11L twin di vessel set up. I have soft tap water and make 1250/1750 a week x 4 = 5000/7000L x 6 = 7500/10500 per 11L of resin. I also do not blast the water through. I trickle it through to preserve the resin.

using RO THEN di vessel to polish off 500 l per day

six days per week, using alot off water all my graft at moment is ist cleans

i,m blasting my water full pressure thro my R O

Latest Posts

Back