Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New chapter!

• Thread starter MyLittleCleaningCompany
  • Start date
WCF

Help Support WCF:

M

MyLittleCleaningCompany

Well chaps I'm currently on the train to London. Going to meet my sergeant to hand in my warrant card and become a civilian for the first time in 8 years! Some people seem to think I'm mad including some of my customers but I'm 28 and still have time to grow a little empire. /emoticons/smile.png

Had an awesome week, 11 new customers all from referrals and a couple of those were nice big £40 + jobs, so happy days! And the best bit I really enjoyed it.

The other side of the business keeps growing as well. Now looking for a 5th staff member so still small but getting there step by step.

Another bonus was an invite by a new customer to his shooting club so I can continue my shooting and wont have to go through a probation period. So a good week all round!

Having worked in a close team now for many years but now out on my todd its great to have this forum to chat with others doing the same. So well done lads!

Here's to a new chapter! Have a good weekend!

J

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Certainly dont think you are mad sounds the complete opposite to me sounds like you are doing really well for yourself your empire is going well:D enjoy the smog of London

Cheers guys. Don't miss being on a rammed tube! Forgot how nasty commuting is and I've only been away a few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely not mad - better hours, less pressure, safer, good pay, manage self, why would you do anything else??

Latest Posts

Back