Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

chip shop made me laugh

WCF

Help Support WCF:

slipknot

so was in the chip shop the other day and explained im a window cleaner but gonna be starting my own round up this way bla bla bla and he said how much to do my windows, and i said its only 2 windows so 10 min job so i said £4

and he goes is that for insides as well /emoticons/laugh.png haha you must be kidding. the cheek of some. i felt like saying does that mean i get free chips

I went into the chip shop yesterday holding a live cod under my arm. I said to the shop assistant"do you sell fishcakes?"

"of course" she replied

"good" I said "cause its his birthday" /emoticons/biggrin.png

My local chippy i do for nothing (2 windows and door

He puts my leaflet in the window and i don't usually pay for my food

Admittedly i only go there every few weeks but i don't put my hand in my pocket and that is for food for 3 of us (i don't take liberties though)

I do the offy a few doors down and the indian off the back of that also as they saw me working and asked me

To be honest it's a fair question.

every chip shop or restaurant I have ever cleaned has in and out as standard on every visit.

No point just doing outs as the insides will usually be worse.

i clean the windows of someone who owns 2 chip shops. his windows come under some cleaning company on the land he rents for his shops so i cant do them, but i still get free chips.

you canny get better than living the dream

all well here at moment prity mild

later starts and early finishes makes nice change

xmas tips are coming in too

I do the Indian Restaurant I eat in, £40 for inside and out and takes me 45 mins, knocks it off my bill.
you're giving him £40 of service, he's not giving you £40 of food.

tips at moment are sitting at £35
mines at £6, a giant ferrero rocher ( im vegan ) and a tip of lower my prices coz old andy up the road quoted her when door knocking £7 and i charge her £12.

Back