Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone recomend a canvassing company

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Why pay someone 2x or more the price of each job they get you plus accommodation when you can do it yourself for the price of bugger all lol

Suppose it depends on the size of business you have

If you are out all day every day working but wanting more work for employees then fair enough but a 1 man band with not enough work means you have spare time to chap doors

Why pay someone 2x or more the price of each job they get you plus accommodation when you can do it yourself for the price of bugger all lol
Suppose it depends on the size of business you have

If you are out all day every day working but wanting more work for employees then fair enough but a 1 man band with not enough work means you have spare time to chap doors
This is very true but I hate door knocking to the point it gives me anxiety. I have done it a few times but it's really not my thing so I'm would rather pay and do the things I am comfortable with. It is a big financial outlay at first buy after a while when you have the ball rolling and money flowing it becomes less of a big deal.

We used a company called DFL SERVICES. My thoughts on it. If you have got the capital to put into a round. But one first choice. If there are not any rounds going and you don't have that much time in the evenings to canvass. Then go for DFL. Freddie runs the show. He's got a great work attitude. And his canvassing is top notch. Always easy to get hold of too. If you want their contact let me know.

I have dealt with poor quality canvassers and they take the p### a lot. They give you quotes work that isn't definite and they never answer their phone either.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Advertising is what keeps the forum running

It is a premium feature which is paid for

Back