Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Smart Clamps-Disappointed

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Poles Apart

Well after much eagerly awaited anticipation have to say big thumbs down from me, ok no pole spin because of pole wear but it's been replaced by "clamp lever spin" problems, when you raise or collapse the pole the levers rotate then when you tighten clamp poles spin, vertical clamps will never be beaten.

Well after much eagerly awaited anticipation have to say big thumbs down from me, ok no pole spin because of pole wear but it's been replaced by "clamp lever spin" problems, when you raise or collapse the pole the levers rotate then when you tighten clamp poles spin, vertical clamps will never be beaten.
Sorry to hear that they have not lived up to your anticipation. Is this a clamp upgrade or on a new pole?

This usually occurs if the clamp bolts have not been tightened up enough. To adjust them correctly tighten them so that they just hold the section below tightly. Then adjust the bolt up by a full turn (360°) and another half a turn (180°). This keeps the lever sets in correct position and prevent them from spinning around.

i cant get on with my super max clamps the old ones that is find them a pain i pefer the facelift ones . alex how mch will it cost me to buy a full set of clamps 4 my super max 47ft compacket pole ???/emoticons/smile.png

i cant get on with my super max clamps the old ones that is find them a pain i pefer the facelift ones . alex how mch will it cost me to buy a full set of clamps 4 my super max 47ft compacket pole ???/emoticons/smile.png
Hi Tench0771

Drop me an email and I can sort this out for you.

Latest Posts

Back