Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ideal Size Of Water Fed Pole.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

rcproperty

if you could have a custom size pole made, not a off the shelf pole, what sort of sizes would you be look for using for an every day pole?

closed length?

extended length?

I'd like 26 - 28 ft that's 4ft not extended for everyday use. I'm only 5'4" extending poles isn't easy for me.

One that could go to any size I wanted or should I be saying maybe an slx2??? :laugh:

Gardiner extreme 25 would be perfect thanks santa.
thats an off the shelf product! lol im asking about if you could have any size like a 3ft closed length with an 30ft working hight lol

Why would anyone want such a stupid type pole

thats an off the shelf product! lol im asking about if you could have any size like a 3ft closed length with an 30ft working hight lol

Why would anyone want such a stupid type pole
it was an example, just asking a question what people would like to use if you could have custom poles made to what you want, not just walk into a shop and buy what they have.

I know RC but I can't see the point of the post to be honest. Anyways most own a hacksaw so for some strange reason if they wish to mod the sections of their poles they can :biggrin:

I know RC but I can't see the point of the post to be honest. Anyways most own a hacksaw so for some strange reason if they wish to mod the sections of their poles they can :biggrin:
general thinking thats all, there are lots of products out there that are custom made for users of lots of everyday things. just got me thining about poles thats all.

i know you can cut them down youself, but this can casue it to splinter and crack if done wrong.

I've never had the need to cut one down myself so would not know.

general thinking thats all, there are lots of products out there that are custom made for users of lots of everyday things. just got me thining about poles thats all.
i know you can cut them down youself, but this can casue it to splinter and crack if done wrong.

I've never had the need to cut one down myself so would not know.
i only know due to the carbon fishing poles when we used to go fishing, they splinter and if you catch it wrong can split up the pole a little so you end up cutting more off than you wanted! pain in the back side at times!

Are you looking for a custom made pole?
not really, just wondering the veiws on a custom pole, what people would like.

but saying that i have asked a company for a price on a full carbon pole thats only a closed length of 2ft 6inch max and a reach of a min of 10ft

I sometimes just have my carbon goose neck attached to hose and use it like a squeegee almost in restricted places, and yes I do have a brush attached to it before anyone asks. I find it handy for some tight spaces and can reach about 7 feet up.

I sometimes just have my carbon goose neck attached to hose and use it like a squeegee almost in restricted places, and yes I do have a brush attached to it before anyone asks. I find it handy for some tight spaces and can reach about 7 feet up.
yer thats handy then for tight spaces, or even bunglows! tap in one hand brush in other!

Back