Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

heres one for alan i no ur watching

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

12046601_1614802738781720_6051002428789265831_n.jpg

did not use ankalad m8 onmly use that on my 3 tear and not very often, i used my 2 tear 10 run ladder it was only extended 3 runs just a small bungllow

Nice one tench, I also do it by hand most of the time, easier isn't it! Less dirty drips!

Looking good:thumbsup:

I prefer waggling my brush, then I stick a scrim over brush to dry the drips. Maybe one day I will do it by hand.

I've done too many by hand..stick waggling for me now

The cloth over the brush works well for the dirty vents under the fasias

i had to use the good old magic spung on these as the grean was welded on :rolleyes: i do pefer the clean them buy hand less strain on the sholders ect

Have two to do Thursday/Friday both with the vents. Take it your using UBIK or equivalent?
i used unger liquid mixed with hg class cleaner with a bit of vision i wanted to get shot of , i usly use fairy with ubik or tfr tho thats the best mix i think i just ran out of ubik need to get some asap

i had to use the good old magic spung on these as the grean was welded on :rolleyes: i do pefer the clean them buy hand less strain on the sholders ect
What do you think will be best then, I've got a 5L sprayer, UBIK, 3m brush and magic sponge with countless microfibre cloths. I'm I quicker doing by hand or brush? Will be my first FSG so want it to look right

brush will b faster but not as good a job i just add ubik and fairy to a bucket and wet with a cut up towel then use majic spung then dry with a dry towel thats how i do it

brush will b faster but not as good a job i just add ubik and fairy to a bucket and wet with a cut up towel then use majic spung then dry with a dry towel thats how i do it
Cheers mate, will give that a bash on Thursday and see how it goes. Do those magic sponges come in a bigger size other than not much bigger than a bar of soap! Can't find any

What do you think will be best then, I've got a 5L sprayer, UBIK, 3m brush and magic sponge with countless microfibre cloths. I'm I quicker doing by hand or brush? Will be my first FSG so want it to look right
I agree with tench

It's hard work with WFP due to angle - and you can't clean them properly without getting up there . Then you can check if they need clearing out too. I usually WFP them first then wipe down after

Wouldn't be WFP mate, plan was to get up the ladder and spray with UBIK solution then brush the life out of it while on the ladder, but looks like it will be better to hand wash it instead, what concentrate of UBIK do you guys use as standard?

Wouldn't be WFP mate, plan was to get up the ladder and spray with UBIK solution then brush the life out of it while on the ladder, but looks like it will be better to hand wash it instead, what concentrate of UBIK do you guys use as standard?
Well diluted - it's good stuff

I just add it to water intil i think it's enough..a decent slosh in a sprayer then water..probably works out about 25:1 i reckon

Don't do it too strong or it will stain the plastic if left to dry

I mix it with a bit of ecover or fairy etc just so it clings a bit more and don't dry so easily

Back