Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

heres one for alan i no ur watching

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Cheers mate, will give that a bash on Thursday and see how it goes. Do those magic sponges come in a bigger size other than not much bigger than a bar of soap! Can't find any
i only use the magic spung if the wet towel is strugling to get the grean off u can only get them in small sizes u can get them cheep on e.bay i used a flash magic earser this time

Wouldn't be WFP mate, plan was to get up the ladder and spray with UBIK solution then brush the life out of it while on the ladder, but looks like it will be better to hand wash it instead, what concentrate of UBIK do you guys use as standard?
i just add a good glug to the bucket u dont need a lot

12032219_1615057545422906_4305846756655659879_n.jpg

heres a nother job i did to day only a small section of gutter but done with wfp looks good in the pic custmer was very happy but when i got up close to inspect it wernt as good as a hand clean but she is tite an dont like paying out so she got the wfp clean:D got a nother to do to morrow ill upload pics tomorows will b hand and some wfp as its a aquad one:rolleyes:

I got one monday which has turned black..pics will follow on monday

We need a sort of tony hart gallery

Now we'll work out people's ages by who doesn't get that

Cheers mate. Was 4 hours all in, but had to do windows too, wasn't rushing it as I wanted to do a good job on it. I'm very pleased with how it turned out, did it by hand so no drips and the access wasn't the best up the sides of the house as had to use the nieghbours gardens to get a decent pitch on the ladder.

Another to do tomorrow, but they want frames and conny doing too. Need to take drinking water with me as forgot today and was gasping for a drink towards the end of the job.

Back