Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Long Wheelbase Van

WCF

Help Support WCF:

SPCleaning

Its likely that I will be getting a Toyota Hiace LWB van to replace my Vivaro. It's old but I know the seller and my local garage know the van. It has 100,000 on the clock.

Normally I have SWB vans and tend to use all the space. Anyone want to show me how they have set up WFP systems in LWB vans so that I can get a few ideas before I start to install?

Many Thanks.

84e2b57c5e4033c6c0e2698288a5e9d2.jpg
4629dc5ea60375a5462a3572a60574d9.jpg
460ed9f03a7d0119f57a3d55f2dd3600.jpg
407799bc41f225f7ab3d9e17b003c90b.jpg

This is how we have done our LWB Vivaro.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

After your last 2 vans are you not tempted to get a brand new one with warranty etc?

After the previous 2 vans going bang I would be wary about buying another old one with 100k on it.

Obviously the van could be great but it could be another disaster.

Just spend a grand on mine so hopefully it will last a while but when it finally does go tits up I think I will get a nearly new one. All the messing about and time off etc drove me nuts.

After your last 2 vans are you not tempted to get a brand new one with warranty etc?
After the previous 2 vans going bang I would be wary about buying another old one with 100k on it.

Obviously the van could be great but it could be another disaster.

Just spend a grand on mine so hopefully it will last a while but when it finally does go tits up I think I will get a nearly new one. All the messing about and time off etc drove me nuts.
I would love to buy a brand new van, but my credit rating got hammered when I went through a messy divorce and it has yet to recover. I can't even get a bank loan. We are building an extension to the house so that we can foster more children and all our spare money has gone and has been going towards this. Believe me, if I could have a brand new van sat on drive and none of this grief,..... I would.

I would love to buy a brand new van, but my credit rating got hammered when I went through a messy divorce and it has yet to recover. I can't even get a bank loan. We are building an extension to the house so that we can foster more children and all our spare money has gone and has been going towards this. Believe me, if I could have a brand new van sat on drive and none of this grief,..... I would.
Fair enough.

I filed for bankruptcy some 12 years ago when I managed to get myself in a financial mess. Spent the next 8 years unable to get nothing more than a basic bank account so I can relate to that.

Good luck with the next van then hope it a good un.

Fair enough.
I filed for bankruptcy some 12 years ago when I managed to get myself in a financial mess. Spent the next 8 years unable to get nothing more than a basic bank account so I can relate to that.

Good luck with the next van then hope it a good un.
Thanks for that mate. Life has a habit of kicking you every now and again.

Latest Posts

Back