Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Schedule software

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Legend

Do any of you guys use software or apps to book customers and arrange monthly schedule?cheers peeps

Ps I'm using a diary and am looking for a better way,almost didn't book 3 regular customer for next month,not good lol

I was using round partner until I got sick of paying a monthly subscription. So I asked an experienced window cleaner friend of mine and he said to use RTV4 pro. It takes a little while to get your head around as its used on excel but once you have figured it out, it's a very good spreadsheet. They have also produced a PDF guide to help with everything you need to know.

http://robinson-solutions.blogspot.co.uk/2010/05/round-tracker-version-4-pro-software.html?m=1

Costs £37 but like I said, it's better than paying £120 per year.

I've been using round partner for a while now and I am fairly impressed with it. It gives you round values, which helps me see where we are at and how much work I should be aiming to get done each week to keep us up to date with customers.

For one offs jobs like gutter cleaning, where I need to get quotes organised for every job, I use evernote, which is brilliant. I also use that for tracking employee hours, personal expenditure, customers calls and leads.

I might switch to a computor based system one day, but right now I use index cards in a box. Everyone has their set day. I can swap people to different days if needed. I have a section where I put pending jobs like first cleans and one offs, and then another slot where I put people that are awaiting placement on the round. Its works well. Minimal admin, and its very adaptable.

Welcome back @laddergarder , not seen you for a while.

Back