Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Screw fix degreaser

Elliot

Anyone used it . I ran out of virasol , which I won't be using again so I shot in to screw fix and got some heavy duty degreaser . Best stuff I've used so far . But I haven't used ubik yet . Any thoughts .

Cheers . I wasn't that impressed with the virasol . It didn't seem to froth or bubble up much . Unless I got a cheap make . I used 5 litres on about 6 fsg jobs and 4 con roofs . Pre sprayed as well but didn't make much difference than using just water . I got it from a shop I never use and it was there label on it . But didn't say virasol on it . Maybe he had me over . Should it bubble up ?

He had you over, it froths up ace.

I'll tell what a diluted mix of Virosol is good for; windows and frames that have those little black bits baked on! Spray some Virosol on and WFP as usual. It works a treat and a lot quicker than just rubbing your brush over the area :thumbsup:

Virosol and ubik will say on the label and it will have a green clover leaf on label as well as they are both made by clover.

I'm gunna order some virasol and ubik online . Reading comments they sound virtually the same . But I can see for myself . But that stuff I had there was hardly any froth .

Back