Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

pretending that your in the States

WCF

Help Support WCF:

B

boarcity

every now and then iv listed myself on the u.s. classifieds pages , the Angies list . i wasnt sure why i did this , i uselly just list my services on gumtree,vivastreet the usual uk adverts sites

iv realized why i did it,im faking that im in the states cleaning windows downtown manhattan . give it a go ,if you like dreaming that you are somewhere that you are not

I like to Dream of a country were i Can actually keep to the money i make and not has to pay 75% to tax lol Monaco maybe

Yes when i charge a customer 100dkr (same as 10 quid) to clean window the first 25% goes to vat/tax then i have to pay tax of personel income witch, depending on income, from 45-60% in tax.

But my electrical invoice is even more funny here the imvoice consists of 25% electricity and, yes you guesed it 75% tax o_O

What can i say, only in Denmark /emoticons/biggrin.png

I think you are one step closer to the funny farm...What are you like :confused:

every now and then iv listed myself on the u.s. classifieds pages , the Angies list . i wasnt sure why i did this , i uselly just list my services on gumtree,vivastreet the usual uk adverts sites
iv realized why i did it,im faking that im in the states cleaning windows downtown manhattan . give it a go ,if you like dreaming that you are somewhere that you are not

i want someone to call me up ,a potential customer in Manhattan.

id think i could fake it before i make it so to speak ,talk the talk, im a brit windie living in manhattan

i suppose the ultimate would be then for me to fly over there and clean their windows - just so i can say i can do it more than any other reason

why manhattan, well its a cool sounding place . kojak worked out of it for starters , and then theres the manhattan project-the codename for making the atomic bomb . its all cool

Another insight into your mind boar, keep em coming lol.:laugh:

Also from now on, everytime you change your avi, can you explain the back story? Always wondered what was the old lady with the spider all about.

I think you are losing your marbles @boarcity :laugh:

why manhattan, well its a cool sounding place . kojak worked out of it for starters , and then theres the manhattan project-the codename for making the atomic bomb . its all cool

Another insight into your mind boar, keep em coming lol.:laugh:
Also from now on, everytime you change your avi, can you explain the back story? Always wondered what was the old lady with the spider all about.
it was about that time that my dog died and i got a tarantula as a pet [of sorts]

< this is of a bloodhound missile at a nearby airforce base in the 80s . the missile has long gone and the base closed but iv sneaked in there on sevral occasions

< this is of a bloodhound missile at a nearby airforce base in the 80s . the missile has long gone and the base closed but iv sneaked in there on sevral occasions
Thats pretty cool, I like military stuff. Never heard of the bloodhound though.

Thats pretty cool, I like military stuff. Never heard of the bloodhound though.
that photo was taken by an american without permission . for quite a while i had THE microphone from the desk of the underground war-room on the base that i could speak into in my home , " lets roll" or "next stop moscow" or whatever till i got tired of doing it and i knew i was faking it so it had to go

International Window Cleaner!

Did you take too much acid when you were young?

first stage will be to get a U.S.A. simcard for my phone, then i can get on Angies list proper . this might be the first step in my own real life "Manhattan project" and i wont be fakin it! [all those yrs shoutin into the doomsday mike werent wasted after all]

Last edited:
first stage will be to get a U.S.A. simcard for my phone, then i can get on Angies list proper . this might be the first step in my own real life "Manhattan project" and i wont be fakin it! [all those yrs shoutin into the doomsday mike werent wasted after all]
U.S.A. land of the free

they like to listen and watch :specs

And try getting into the USA saying its only 25 litres of pure :cool: Try carrying that in a see trough bag lol :feet:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back