Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

GO CARDLESS HELP

WCF

Help Support WCF:

CHWS

I how do you edit the customer reference on go cardless so that is shows up when I look through my customers without clicking on them to find out their address??

I how do you edit the customer reference on go cardless so that is shows up when I look through my customers without clicking on them to find out their address??
Hi. You simply click on the customer you want to edit, then click 'edit' at the top of the page, then click 'custom fields' which enables you to see a blue box entitled 'Custom field', select that then tick 'custom_reference' and type the reference you want to see for the customer e.g. 1 Town Street then save the changes. Then when you open the main customers page you'll see the references easily!

Hope that helps - it took me a while to work out too!!

Hi. You simply click on the customer you want to edit, then click 'edit' at the top of the page, then click 'custom fields' which enables you to see a blue box entitled 'Custom field', select that then tick 'custom_reference' and type the reference you want to see for the customer e.g. 1 Town Street then save the changes. Then when you open the main customers page you'll see the references easily!Hope that helps - it took me a while to work out too!!
Thanks very much mate saved me a good bit of time!!!!!

Latest Posts

Back