Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hobbies..any strange one?

Limestone66

I am a keen XC runner doing loads of racing in the winter months...But my Hobby is being the Quarry for a pack of Bloodhounds. This I do every Sunday through the winter months. Basically we are given 20 minutes head start then they send 25 bloodhounds & loads of people on horseback after us to catch us before we get to a certain point. We do 4 hunts a day around 5-6 miles each hunt. It gets bloody cold swimming rivers/Dykes, crawling through hedges as we do not use gates stiles or footpaths for the hounds to follow our scent. Great fun.

Fly FPV planes, fishing, camping, gaming, lifting, and in general anything to do with two wheels and an engine.

I'd like to list loads of interesting stuff but I'd be lying.

If I have any spare time, I pick up a guitar or go for a walk.

I do camping and bushcraft. I was sleeping out in the woods under the stars this weekend. I even do it in the winter time in 9inch of snow, can't beat it, but no one ever understands.

I am a keen XC runner doing loads of racing in the winter months...But my Hobby is being the Quarry for a pack of Bloodhounds. This I do every Sunday through the winter months. Basically we are given 20 minutes head start then they send 25 bloodhounds & loads of people on horseback after us to catch us before we get to a certain point. We do 4 hunts a day around 5-6 miles each hunt. It gets bloody cold swimming rivers/Dykes, crawling through hedges as we do not use gates stiles or footpaths for the hounds to follow our scent. Great fun.

Is this what they call 'Hunting the Clean Boot'......must keep you very fit :thumbsup:.

I do camping and bushcraft. I was sleeping out in the woods under the stars this weekend. I even do it in the winter time in 9inch of snow, can't beat it, but no one ever understands.
I 100% understand but just don't get time anymore myself

My hobby is gym and learning krav at the moment

Do they involve rubber and pvc??

Could still be windows that I'm talking about /emoticons/wink.png

FIFA 13, yes FIFA 13 on the PS3 :blush:. I play on-line and play until I reach division 1 then create another account and start again. I always play with Anderlecht, I'm using a new formation ATM, 3 4 1 2. Just reached division 3 and my record is W42 D3 L7

And I liked motorbikes too G-)

Hang on. Surely none of us have any hobbies, as we're on here all the bleedin' time?

I nearly had to use my hobby on watford earlier..in primark (don't tell anyone i was in primark) with my wife and woman barges me out the way then gobbed off about what a fookin gentleman

So i said **** off luv

The son who wasn't there at first hears me and says "you what..say that again i dare ya" and tries to front me out

I know i shouldn't react to idiots but not having that off a 20 odd year old rude boy so told him to jog on

He tried to come bowling up to me as my missus came over and asked me what was up so i just laughed at him and turned my back and spoke to my wife

I 100% get that, I am a country boy, when I used to go to motorbike rallys everyone would have these posh tents and stuff, I would just drape a tarp over the bike and sleep under it lol.

But I was homeless at a young age several times and after that lost the taste for hard beds etc.

me likes to do nothing....and believe me doing nothing is very hard to do...

well I do have to change channels occasionally..

all I can say is its a good job you lot dont watch the resident windowcleaner cleaning the shop window on coronation street....now that was funny...:rofl:

Back