Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

grippa system set up problem

WCF

Help Support WCF:

maddydog

Morning all,

Attempting to install a grippamax 400 pro with the built in ro/di. If I'm being honest the instructions are a bit sparse unless I haven't been sent them all! A diagram/schematic would be nice :)

Anyhow I've got it up and running enough to fill the tank with clean water but when I try the hose it appears like the pump is drawing air from somewhere (I've checked all the connections). When I connect using the underport the pump actually blows bubbles into the tank and a vacuum forms at the hose end which can't right :)

I've probably just connected something up wrong but thought I'd throw it out there before I phone grippa on monday. Cheers

Thanks

I know this is old but I suspect you connected the pump up wrong - outlet on the inlet. What was the problem?
Thanks for the reply, yes you are spot on. Once I'd had a sleep on it it took me 10 mins to work out what I'd done wrong :)

Back